We have been in your shoes.
Maling Realty Team has been assisting members of the CAF relocate for the past 6 years. We have been a trusted name for CAF members who are moving to and from CFB Gagetown. In fact, 80% of our total number of sales per year are with relocating members and their families.
We are both former Military having served 29 years between us. 14 of those years were between 2 postings within the Oromocto area. We know firsthand the feelings and emotions of going through this process. We’re here to help you relocate and to help guide you through the ever-changing BGRS (Brookfield Relocation Services) policies. More information about the Relocation Program through the Government of Canada can be found here.
As parents of 3 boys, we had many questions during our relocation process such as “what are the schools like?”, “what types of activities are offered in this area?”, “what is the community like?”. The answers to these questions were important in the area we chose to live. It is important to find a REALTOR that knows the area inside and out.
We may not wear the uniform anymore, but the values instilled from us from our time in the Canadian Armed Forces will always be engrained in us. It is the backbone of how we operate our business – empathy-based, while putting military families first. The Oromocto & Fredericton area will always be our home and we will continue to help those who serve – that is a promise from us to you.
If you’re posted TO CFB Gagetown:
- We will set-up an initial meeting over the phone in order to find out your needs, criteria and exactly what you are looking for in your desired home.
- Any listings that match your criteria will be automatically e-mailed to you from us.
- We coordinate your House Hunting Trip (HHT) to meet exactly your individual needs while booking showings at properties that match your criteria.
- Leading up to your HHT, we provide you with an HHT document, which outlines recommendations on accommodations, restaurants, and establishments that provide a military discount/rate.
- Upon arrival of your HHT, we meet you at either our Fredericton or Oromocto office, or at your hotel in order to go over the finalized list of homes to view.
- We will recommend home inspectors, lawyers, and tradesmen that will be able to provide you with immediate answers during your HHT.
- We work exclusively with you and are in your corner during the entire process from start to finish.
- We will reunite with you upon closing and ensure that the process goes seamlessly while welcoming you to the area!
If you’re posted FROM CFB Gagetown:
- We don’t just put a “For Sale” sign on your lawn. We know that you are leaving a home full of memories. We will sell your home as if it is our own.
- We will offer a Comprehensive Market Analysis (your home’s current market value).
- Your home will be listed on Realtor.ca and through our MLS system.
- Your home will be marketed on a number of online channels using a systemized marketing approach for ultimate exposure.
- We will recommend local (and non-local) reputable professionals who are familiar with the BGRS polices and who can assist you with any necessary next steps.
- We will provide free professional photography, 3D photography, and (if you are interested) a free consultation with a professional Home Stager.
- We offer a number of cost-effective tips in order to have your home show-ready.
- Last but not least – we provide you with support from our initial meeting to your closing date and thereafter!
Whether posted out or moving locally, if you are a Veteran or member of a military family, ask us about our military rate.